Welcome to my blog
Hi, i’m Kimberley and welcome to my blog 🙂
I’ve decided to start this blog, to use it as a platform for sharing my passion for nutrition, and the knowledge that I have gained (and still gaining) through my studies and clinical work. With modern day challenges such as time, money, food availability and social influence, combined with the forever changing food fads on the internet telling us “what to eat”, getting it right has never been harder or more confusing.
Throughout this blog I want to help you make sense of the nutrition noise, address some of the barriers to healthy eating in modern day life, and keep you updated on my own journey in the health and fitness industry.
To kick things off, heres 10 things about me:
1. Before I studied nutrition, I wanted to be a doctor
2. I grew up doing musical theatre, and still sing when no ones listening
3. I have suffered from, and over come a binge eating disorder.
4. I am passionate about reducing the need for medications in people with chronic diseases.
5. My favourite dessert is anything chocolate, coffee and hazelnut.
6. Red wine and dark chocolate makes me sneeze but I love them none-the less
7. I was a ballet dancer for 7 years
8. I have a strong-eyed heading dog called Missy – she’s the best!
9. Yoga and functional training is my new hobby
10. I quit dieting 3 years ago, and have never looked back
To find out a bit more about me, click HERE